Ravaglioli 600 Series Scissor Lifts
The 600 Series Scissor Lifts offer the best space utilization for your busy shop. Designed to meet the demand of repair facilities and service technicians around the world. The key features of the 600 Series alignment lifts include:
- ALI certified
- Available from 7,000, 10,000, 12,000, 14,000, 20,000 lbs lifting capacities. 700 Series Scissor Lifts available from 30,000, 40,000, 60,000, up to120,000 lbs lifting capacities,
- 600 Series Scissor Lifts up to 216" long wheel base runways available
- 4 wheel alignment 600 Series Scissor Lifts use multiple front turntable positions and have automatically air operated self locking and unlocking rear slip plates
- Straight up and down movement of the lift
No posts or cross bars obstructing your work area
No cross rails or torsion bars between lifting platforms, maximum access to the vehicles components
All pivot points made with self-lubricating bushings for long life and reduced maintenance requirements
Mechanical locking device with automatic engagement ensures maximum safety when lift is in raised position.
Hydraulic leveling system by means of a patented synchronization device assures constantly level lifting platforms regardless of weight distribution.
- Two 7,000lbs capacity rolling jacks are included in the alignment lift package for our popular 14,000 Lbs model. The rolling jacks unique design allows for maineance free operation for many years to come due to the fact that their rollers don't run in a jack rail that will accumulate dirt and debris to inhibit their free movement.(Please see picture details)
- Attached approach ramps or floor mounted ramps available
- Hydraulic suspension play detectors available to find loose front-end parts
- Audible alarm during the final lowering phase
- 220V single or three phase power units available
When you have Ravaglioli wheel service equipment, you have one of the most trusted brands in the world. Call 1-877-RING-AET to find out which 600 Series Lift best fits your budget.