HOLLSTEIN Medium Duty Rim Clamp Tire Changer
Get this great changer at a low price! While supplies last! Visit our facility and "try before you buy".
Our Medium Duty tire changer compares in seize and weight to others larger range models. This heavyweight machine has a rigid chassis that helps to reduces damage risk and operator effort. The mounting head stays firmly in place and will not flex towards the rim edge where damage easily occurs.
Other features include:
- Air piston actuated adjustable tabletop for easy clamping
- Higher torque motor produces more speed compared to others in this class
- Powerful double acting bead loosener/breaker pulls in to break the tire bead and will retract the shovel while backing out. Compare to some basic machines that have a spring to return the shovel. That means the shovel gets stuck between the rim and tire while breaking the bead
- Built-in adjustment system provides 10 - to 24 in. clamping range
- All jaws adjust simultaneously for error free clamping
- Bead seating inflation jets in clamping jaws
- Polished tabletop for easy cleanup
- 110V Electric drive motor increases productivity and doesn't slow down under load like air motors
- Tire diameter up to 38"
- Max rim width 13"
- Rim diameter 10" to 24"
- Air pressure min of 110 to 120 psi
- Power supply 110 V
- Bead breaker force 5500 lbs for a long service life
- Optional ATV / Motorcycle adapters available but not included
Advertised special price is for pick-up of tire changer and is only offered when in stock. The tire changer sits on a pallet that measures 43" x 36".
Call 570 639 2344 to schedule an appointment for pick-up arrangements. Additional freight or delivery cost when tire changer is shipped or delivered to customers location.